I Forgot My Password and Need a Reset
Below you will find information on how to change passwords for various accounts related to your VirtuStaffs web hosting plan. Some password changes may require VirtuStaffs support; however, some passwords can be changed in just a few quick steps.
Check your welcome email for the correct user name and password. If that password is not working, please submit a ticket to VirtuStaffs. We may need to verify your identity in order to reset your cPanel/WHM password.
VirtuStaffs Billing/login Account:
The login is your contact email address and the original password you signed up with.
If that password is not working, please do the following to reset the VirtuStaffs billing/login password:
- Go to https://secure.virtustaffs.com/clientarea.php
- Click the Forgot Your Password link.
- Provide the email address associated with your billing account.
- In the email that you receive, follow the instructions to reset the billing password.
Note: If you do NOT get an email with a new password, please contact VirtuStaffs via phone or contact form.
To change the password for an email account:
- Log into cPanel.
- In the Mail section, click the Email Accounts icon.
- In the table which lists all email accounts, click Change Password next to the account you wish to change.
You will not need the old password to set a new one.
Resellers can reset the password for a customer by doing the following:
- Log into WHM.
- Go to Account Functions.
- Click Password Modification.
- Select the account domain name or username for the account password you wish to modify.
- Under Password Entry, type the new password.
- Click Change Password.
Was this answer helpful?
Your FTP login details can be found in the welcome email you received when you first signed up...
First you need to make sure the GZIP compression is enabled via your webserver configuration. You...
Propagation is the process of updating a domain with new nameserver (DNS) information across all...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution